Booking a trip with us is simple and quick. To book a trip, all you have to do is:-
Step 1: Select the Package
You can join our standard tour package or write to us for customization. In the case of customization, we will send you the finalized itinerary and costing through email or other preferred communication channels.
Step 2: Complete the Reservation Form, scan your copy of Passport and submit to us
Upon receiving your reservation form, we will be sending you an email as acknowledgment.
Step 3: Make a minimum 20% Down Payment one month prior to the departure date
One month before your departure date, you are required to make a minimum down payment of 20% of the total cost (See How to Make Payment) to confirm your booking. The balance payment can be made when you arrived in Kathmandu before setting out for your trek/tour.*
We will be sending you a receipt via email upon receiving your payment.
Important: We cannot guarantee to hold the booking if the down payment is not made on time.
- Please note that the down payment made is non-refundable in event of cancellation.
- The cancellation must be communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notwithstanding the above, should the cancellation is inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disaster, political / safety reason, closure of airports and etc.), you will have the choice of rescheduling your tour to another date.
- In event of postponement, a minimum USD100 will be charged and the remaining amount paid earlier will be transferred to your coming trip.
- The postponement must be communicated via email to email@example.com minimum 14 days before the departure date.
Last Minute Booking
- We accept last minute booking up to 3 days before the departure date. However, this is not applicable for India, Bhutan and Tibet tours.
We suggest that you read the travel itinerary, travel guides and Terms and Conditions on our website before making your booking. It is important that you select a travel package that suits your abilities (especially for peak climbing and trekking) and experience.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you require any clarifications or have any concerns on the travel itinerary or required fitness for the climbing/trekking.
*For Bhutan, India or Tibet tours, you may be required to pay the balance amount 20 days before the departure date. We reserve our rights to cancel your trip if payment is not made within the stipulated time.