Booking a trip with us is simple and quick. To book a trip, all you have to do is:-
Step 1: Select the Package
You can join our standard tour package or write to us for customization. With customization, we will send you the completed itinerary and costing through email or other preferred communication channels.
Step 2: Complete the Reservation Form, scan your copy of your Passport and submit it to us
Upon receiving your reservation form, we will send you an email as acknowledgment.
Step 3: Make a minimum 20% Down Payment one month before the departure date
One month before your departure date, it requires you to make a minimum down payment of 20% of the total cost (See How to Make Payment) to confirm your booking. You can make the balance payment when you arrived in Kathmandu before setting out for your trek/tour.*
We will send you a receipt via email upon receiving your payment.
Important: We cannot guarantee to hold the booking if you do not make the down payment on time.
- Please note that the down payment made is non-refundable in event of cancellation.
- You must communicate the cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notwithstanding the above, should the cancellation is inevitable because of unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disaster, political / safety reasons, closure of airports.), you will have the choice of rescheduling your tour to another date.
- In event of postponement, a minimum of USD100 will be charged and we will transfer the remaining amount paid earlier to your coming trip.
- You must communicate the postponement via email to email@example.com a minimum of 14 days before the departure date.
Last Minute Booking
- We accept last-minute booking up to 3 days before the departure date. However, this does not apply to India, Bhutan, and Tibet tours.
We suggest you read the travel itinerary, travel guides, and Terms and Conditions on our website before making your booking. You must select a travel package that suits your abilities (especially for peak climbing and trekking) and experience.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you require any clarifications or have any concerns on the travel itinerary or required fitness for the climbing/trekking.
*For Bhutan, India, or Tibet tours, we may require you to pay the balance amount 20 days before the departure date. We reserve our rights to cancel your trip if you do not make payment within the stipulated time.