8 April 2020
We want to assure you that we take your privacy seriously. We are committed to manage all your personal information lawfully following The Privacy Act 2018.
What information do we collect?
In carrying out our business activities, we collect and receive your personal information which can be categorized as below:-
- Personally Identifiable Information
The personally identifiable information we collect includes your name, correspondence address, email address, telephone numbers and passport details. Personally, identifiable information also includes your payment details such as credit card information. On this note, we would like to assure that that none of your payment details will be stored in our system and our payment system is highly secured. This information is collected for purpose to process your booking with us and we will not collect the information unless it is voluntarily submitted by you.
In the event that you are visiting our page via other social networking websites, we may access information about you, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, email address, town or district, location data, photos, comments, etc. via the social networking providers in according to their policies and your privacy settings.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you are visiting our website, we also collect non-personally identifiable information which is not personal and cannot identify you personally. These are information such as time and date you visited, your location, tours/packages that you browsed or liked, pages you visited, your IP address and your browser type. This information is collected for the purpose of our analytics to improve our customer experience and marketing strategy.
How do we collect your information?
How do we use your information?
- Your personally identifiable information will not be publicly accessible and is only accessed and used by Heaven Himalaya for purpose or service that it has been submitted.
- We will use your personal information such as email and telephone numbers for our marketing and promotional purpose, viz. to keep you updated and/or informed on our new services or promotions. We assured you that your personal information will not be used for any unlawful marketing or spam.
- We will use the non-personal identifiable information to perform marketing analysis, improve our website performance, research and development for better customer experience.
How can I access my personal information?
You can access to your personal information stored with us by contacting us. However, before releasing the information, we will need to verify your identity. Besides, you will always have the option to opt-out from our marketing or promotional activities, manage preferences of your personal information, the right to direct us to cease further contact, and/or to destroy the personal information we have collected about you.
Photographs, Video & Testimonials
We may use your reviews, testimonials, photographs, and videos submitted to us, including photographs or videos taken by you or any person which may contain your image during your holiday with us, for our marketing and promotional activities free of any fees or charges.
Renewal of Policy
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement and other relevant authorities to comply with the requirement under the Privacy Act 2018.