Please read and fully understand our terms and conditions before making your booking with us.
General Booking Conditions
To book a trip, you are required to,
- Submit to us the duly complete reservation form together with a scan copy/photocopy of your passport; and
- Make a minimum down payment of 20% of the total cost at the latest 30 days or 1 calendar month before your tour departure date. Please note that Heaven Himalaya cannot guarantee to hold the booking and/or the booking price if the down payment is not made on time. You can make the balance of payment upon your arrival in Kathmandu before setting out for your tour. For Bhutan, India, or Tibet tours, we may require you to pay the balance amount 20 days before the departure date. We reserve our right to cancel your trip if you do not make payment within the stipulated time.
Postponement, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- For postponement, a minimum of USD100 will be charged and the remaining amount paid earlier will be transferred to your coming trip.
- For cancellation, the 20% down payment paid will be deemed as a cancellation fee and is non refundable. Should you have made over 20% down payment, we will refund the excess to your bank account or credit card. If the cancellation is inevitable because of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond your control, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour to another date.
- Any postponement, reschedule, or cancellation must be communicated via email to email@example.com at least 14 days before the tour departure date.
For more information on our booking conditions, please refer to How to Book a Trip with us.
Changes in Prices
We quote all our tours in US dollars. All rates quoted or shown are based on current prices and are subject to change. However, once the booking is confirmed with a down payment paid, the booking price will be guaranteed against any surcharges unless there is drastic currency fluctuation, imposing new government taxes, or any other cost which is beyond our control.
Mode of Payment
You can make payments using cash, credit card, or SWIFT / Wire Transfer. However, take note that an additional 3.5% extra amount will be levied to you as a bank’s processing fee for payments made using a credit card; while for SWIFT / Wire Transfer, you shall bear bank service charges or fees.
For more information on our payment mode, please refer to How to Make a Payment.
Acceptance of Risk
While we will always place your safety as our utmost priority, the tour may involve elements of risk to your health and safety, which cannot be entirely within our control. Thus, you will assume full responsibility for the risks involved in participating in the tour. Besides, it is also your responsibility to strictly comply with all local laws and regulations while participating in any of our tours. Should you cannot comply with the law, commit any illegal act during the tour, and/or your behavior is causing / likely to cause danger, distress, or material annoyance to yourself and/or others, we will assume no liability and reserve the right to end your tour immediately with no refund to you.
We will not be responsible for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness, incomplete tour, or change of schedule/disruption because of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, strike, natural disaster, changes in rules and regulations by the government authorities, or any other factors beyond our control. Any extra cost incurred because of such circumstances shall be borne by you. Besides, we act in good faith but do not guarantee the performance of any third-party providers, such as airlines, buses, and hotel operators. We also reserve the right to alter routes, itineraries, or departure times to ensure safety.
We recommend you have comprehensive travel insurance. For any trekking and climbing trip, which involves an altitude higher than 2,500 meters, it is compulsory to get travel insurance. Also, the coverage should include medical and emergency evacuation worth of minimum USD100,000. You are required to provide a copy of your travel insurance to us upon your arrival in Kathmandu before setting out on your adventure.
We may, from time to time, update, change, or change our terms and conditions. We will post any updates or changes on this website. Kindly visit this page to check on the updates or changes made.
Should you have any queries or require any clarifications on our terms and conditions, kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.