Please read and fully understand our terms and conditions before making your booking with us.
General Booking Conditions
To book a trip, you are required to
- Submit to us the duly complete the reservation form together with a scan copy/photocopy of your passport; and
- Make a minimum down payment of 20% of the total cost at the latest 30 days or 1 calendar month before your tour departure date. Please note that Heaven Himalaya cannot guarantee to hold the booking and/or the booking price if the down payment is not made on time. The balance payment can be made upon your arrival in Kathmandu before setting out for your tour. For Bhutan, India or Tibet tours, you may be required to pay the balance amount 20 days before the departure date. We reserve our rights to cancel your trip if payment is not made within the stipulated time.
Postponement, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- For postponement, a minimum USD100 will be charged and the remaining amount paid earlier will be transferred to your coming trip.
- For cancellation, the 20% down payment paid will be deemed as a cancellation fee and is non-refundable. Should you have made more than 20% down payment, the excess will be refunded to your bank account or credit card. If the cancellation is inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond your control, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour to another date.
- Any postponement, reschedulement or cancellation must be communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before the tour departure date.
For more information on our booking conditions, please refer to How to Book a Trip with us.
Changes in Prices
All our tours are quoted in US dollars. All rates quoted or shown are based on current prices and are subject to change. However, once the booking is confirmed with down payment paid, the booking price will be guaranteed against any surcharges unless there is drastic currency fluctuation, the imposition of new government taxes or any other cost which is beyond our control.
Mode of Payment
You can make payment using cash, credit card or SWIFT / Wire Transfer. However, do take note that an additional 3.5% extra amount will be levied to you as a bank’s processing fee for payments made using a credit card; while for SWIFT / Wire Transfer, bank service charges or fees shall be borne by you.
For more information on our payment mode, please refer to How to Make a Payment.
Acceptance of Risk
While we will always place your safety as our utmost priority, the tour may involve elements of risk to your health and safety which cannot be entirely within our control. Thus, you will assume full responsibility for the risks involved in participating in the tour. Besides, it is also your responsibility to strictly comply with all local laws and regulations while participating in any of our tours. Should you fail to comply with the law, commit any illegal act during the tour and/or your behavior is causing / likely to cause danger, distress or material annoyance to yourself and/or to others, we will assume no liability and reserve the right to terminate your tour immediately without any refund to you.
We will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness, incomplete tour, or change of schedule/disruption due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, strike, natural disaster, changes in rules and regulations by the government authorities, or any other factors beyond our control. Any extra cost incurred due to such circumstances shall be borne by you. Besides, we act in good faith but does not guarantee the performance of any third-party providers such as airlines, buses, and hotel operators. We also reserve the right to alter routes, itineraries, or departure times to ensure safety.
You are recommended to have comprehensive travel insurance. For any trekking and climbing trip which involves altitude higher than 2,500 meters, it is compulsory to obtain travel insurance and the coverage should include medical and emergency evacuation with worth of minimum USD100,000. You are required to provide a copy of your travel insurance to us upon your arrival in Kathmandu before setting out for your adventure.
We may, from time to time, update, modify or change our Terms and Conditions. Any updates or changes will be posted on this website. Kindly visit this page to check on the updates or changes made.
Should you have any queries or require any clarifications on our terms and conditions, kindly contact us via email@example.com.